Rumba Resort response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Everything you need to know about how we’re responding to COVID-19.
During these uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to assure future guests of Rumba that the safety of our guests is of paramount importance.
Rumba Beach Resort remains open for business however the following services and facilities have been affected:
- All swimming pools and spas are now closed
- 26 Degrees Bar + Venue is only open for in house guests between 7-10am for takeaway coffee and some Muffin Bar items
We have implemented the following extra safety measures throughout the resort:
- Increasing the frequency and regularity of hospital-grade cleaning in public areas and high-frequency touch points throughout Rumba Resort
- Issuing housekeeping teams with hospital-grade antibacterial products and implementing additional cleaning procedures
- Educating and constantly updating our staff on hygiene, cleaning and social distancing procedures in relation to the virus
In addition, we will no longer be accepting guests who have returned from international travel in the last 14 days, as well as those who have symptoms of Coronavirus, or have had contact with somebody with Coronavirus in the last 14 days. Should you be affected by any of these scenarios, we ask you to make contact immediately with our reservations team so we can arrange cancellation of your booking.
For further information regarding Coronavirus and/or Government advice please visit: www.health.gov.au or call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.